How Can We Help?
< All Topics

Does my child need to write an entrance exam?

Public and Catholic schools do not require entrance exams, however, admission is not guaranteed.  Many private schools do require an entrance exam: either one provided by the school, or a general language proficiency test such as the SLEP (Secondary Language of English Proficiency), TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) or the SSAT (Secondary School Admission Test). Your representative will advise on the requirements once you select your choice of schools.

Table of Contents