How Can We Help?
< All Topics

Do I need to purchase emergency travel medical insurance for my child?

All students attending a school programme in Canada must be covered by medical insurance. Most boarding/residential schools require that students purchase insurance as provided by the school, as this facilitates doctor or hospital visits. Public or Catholic schools may require you to purchase their insurance as part of the registering with the board, or they require that students arrive with their own insurance, which can be obtained either in the student’s home country or through a Canadian insurance provider. MLI works closely with Guardme Insurance offering a comprehensive and affordable plan.

Please discuss with your agent the requirements prior to arrival in Canada.

Table of Contents