Travel with your Host Family

MLI Homestay does require that any host families who are caring for school-aged students report any overnight trips away from home to ensure that we have the information required in case of an emergency and also to be sure that the trip is approved under the guidelines of the student and parent agreement for their stay in Canada. 

Please report overnight trips at least 2 weeks in advance. 

Are you planning to leave Canada?  

Cross border trips require additional paperwork and need special permissions and assistance from our office to prepare for.  For cross-border day trips please click here for additional information. 

Fill out my online form.
Sign up to our newsletter Subscribe To Muskoka Language International